Lunch time in Korea is slightly different than I experienced growing up. Most of the students here eat in their classrooms at their desks. A few parents rotate coming in to help serve the students their lunch and clean up afterwards. The 3rd and 5th grade building is separate from the main school so those students eat at one of our two cafeterias in the main building. I eat with the 3rd graders everyday which is awesome since they are my favorite. They do everything for me. They get me water, napkins, more rice, whatever I need they love getting it for me. I also have a clan of them that wait for me to finish eating so they can walk with me to my office. Yesterday I took my camera into my favorite 1st grade class during lunch. I apologize for the shaky video but they cling to me like monkeys. Enjoy your first Korean lunch experience.

No comments:
Post a Comment