Thursday, April 1, 2010

Blogitis

To say that I have been slack about keeping up with my blog is an understatement. I really believe that I've become so comfortable here that most everyday occurences seem normal to me now. I don't think Korea has lost it's luster by any means but the cultural differences that used to baffle me have become familiar and don't leave me with my jaw hanging open very often. I guess thats normal once you live in a place for long enough. I am very blessed to be able to wake up every morning in a country that is only 50 years removed from being one giant rice paddy, and go to a job that provides me so much joy. I am making it a goal to do a better job of keeping my blog udpdated with my life here in Korea. I won't make any outlandish guarantees like I did before about updating my blog everyday, because let's be honest, it ain't gonna happen, but I will do better. I'd like to thank Mammy for calling me out on my lack of blog updates...you inspired me! Until next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment