Sunday, December 20, 2009

One more year...

It's official, I signed a new contract to remain in Korea and teach for one more year. I will be here through February of 2011. As of right now I will not be teaching at the same school next year. While nothing is official, I have been recruited by my old Vice Principal to come teach at his new school which is on Yeong-do Island, about 15 minutes from my current school. The school is called Yeong-do Elementary and is very nice. I am looking forward to a new challenge and getting to know my new students and co-workers. Here is the school's website: http://yeongdo.es.kr/

This website also has some good pictures of the school: http://www.encyber.com/comm/board/bl_view_all.php?idxNo=28767&tid=travelkorea#photo10

I am working on plans to return home for a visit around the 1st of February but nothing has been finalized yet. I will keep everyone posted on the details.




No comments:

Post a Comment