During the past decade, I have given much thought to one day teaching English abroad. Such a position always seemed natural because of my sense of adventure, my interest in learning about other cultures, my amicable personality, and my constant thirst for knowledge. In such a position, I would like to share my gifts and abilities with those interested in learning English. However, I anticipate that the most significant gift of all will be the lessons I learn from my students and my community while abroad. This cross-cultural dialogue where both teachers and students learn invaluable lessons from each other is very important in a globalizing world and I am eager to embark upon such a journey. With that in mind, I recently decided that it was time to turn my dream into a reality. After conducting extensive research, I now feel that my English skills and personality traits would fit well with a teaching program in South Korea. As the final step in achieving my dream, I look forward to working hand-in-hand with Koreans to better their English while also learning more about myself as I am welcomed into South Korea's unique and vibrant community.
Starship’s Robots To Now Deliver Packages
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment